The staff of the Department of Foreign Languages for specific Purpooses have significant practical experience in teaching a foreign language in non-linguistic higher education institutions. They pay close attention to the training of professionals who will be able to communicate with their colleagues outside geographical and political borders.
Among the latest methodological developments:
- English for Lawyers : manual for independent work in English for specific purposes for students majoring in 081 “Law”. Part III. Shevchenko, Yu.V.; Hrechok, L.M.; Lashuk, N.M. (Chernihiv: CPNU, 2020)
- Getting to know social work : manual for practical classes and independent work in the discipline “Foreign language for specific purposes” for students majoring in 231 “Social work” of educational qualification level Bachelor. Hrechok, L.M.; Kormiltsyna, S.Yu.
- University life : manual for independent work of students of non-linguistic specialties in the discipline “Foreign language”. Dyvnych, H.A.
- English for Managers : manual in English for specific purposes for independent work of students of EQL “Master” specialty 073 “Management”. Hahina, N.V.; Los, O.V.; Lytvyn, S.V.
- English in construction and civil engineering: manual for independent work of full-time students majoring in 192 “Construction and Civil Engineering” Part I. Perminova, V.A.; Sikaliuk, A.I.; Lytvyn, S.V.
- English for Agriculture : manual in English for specific purposes for independent work of students majoring in 201 “Agronomy”. Lashuk, N.M.; Nikolaienko, O.V.; Ushata, T.O.
All works are available in the electronic archive of the Chernihiv Polytechnic National University (IRChNUT)